Every child deserves the best possible start in life and the support that enables them to full their potential. Children develop quickly in the early years and a child's experiences between birth and age five have a major impact on their future life chances.
Admission now open for Infants and Toddlers!
Vision and Mission
Cambridge Sparkling Stars is an exciting aspiration with a mission that children are worthy of deepest respect. They are to be provided with opportunities to discover their abilities in every area of knowledge and most importantly, be given freedom to explore at their own pace and in their own way.
Connect with us
Children's safety and well being is our top priority. Careful planning goes into our infrastructure and environment to ensure the security of children.
- Every child is a unique child, who is constantly learning and can be resilient, capable, confident and self-assured.
- Children learn to be strong and independent through positive relationships.
- Children learn and develop well in enabling environments, in which their experiences respond to their individual needs and there is a strong partnership between practitioners and parents and/or carers.
- Children develop and learn in different ways and at different rates. The framework covers the education and care of all children in early years provision, including children with special educational needs and disabilities.
Effective teaching and learning to be achieved by:
- Playing and exploring - children investigate and experience things, and have a go.
- Active learning - children concentrate and keep on trying if they encounter dificulties, and enjoy achievements.
- Creating and thinking critically - children have and develop their own ideas, make links between ideas, and develop strategies for doing things.